Building permits in Lake Havasu City are steadily on the rise. While costs continue to rise, and supplies are limited, demand for new construction remains strong. Single family residential, multi-family residential and commercial are all seeing rapid growth in building permits. If you’re looking to build or develop in Lake Havasu City contact the professionals at Desert Land Group for the latest insights on the market and assistance with all of your real state needs.
M-F: 8am – 5pm
- Havasu leaders OK rezone for storage unit plan along State Route 95 with a sight buffer
- Did Luxelocker Tap into a Storage Whitespace
- Zoning Request for Storage Units on Northern Edge of Havasu OK’d
- Change of Venue Leads to Surprise Showcase of New Keller Williams and Desert Land Group Offices
- New $6 Million Tri-Cities Condo Project Won’t House a Single Person