While the COVID-19 pandemic has altered the way Desert Land Group, and others in the real estate community conduct business currently, business is steady and the market remains solid. For a good overview on current conditions in both the residential and commercial real estate markets in Lake Havasu see attached article. Or access the article online here.
M-F: 8am – 5pm
- LA Times: Californians are swarming to Lake Havasu
- Proposed medical facility on Swanson Avenue could be reality within 2 years
- Despite pandemic, construction stays steady in Havasu
- Realtors Remain Optimistic about Local Market
- Real Estate Agents Say Sales in Havasu Still Hot Despite World’s Uncertainty