While the COVID-19 pandemic has altered the way Desert Land Group, and others in the real estate community conduct business currently, business is steady and the market remains solid. For a good overview on current conditions in both the residential and commercial real estate markets in Lake Havasu see attached article. Or access the article online here.
M-F: 8am – 5pm
- Did Luxelocker Tap into a Storage Whitespace
- Zoning Request for Storage Units on Northern Edge of Havasu OK’d
- Change of Venue Leads to Surprise Showcase of New Keller Williams and Desert Land Group Offices
- New $6 Million Tri-Cities Condo Project Won’t House a Single Person
- Where Does Lake Havasu City Grow From Here?