For now, the construction industry appears to be among the least affected by the coronavirus in the area. Large scale projects such as Havasu Riviera, The Foothills, and the Keller Williams Office Building are all still right on schedule. Chip Campbell, President of Campbell Concrete and Pioneer Earthmovers said none of his projects in Lake Havasu City have been placed on hold so far, and only one subdivision in Kingman has delayed work at this time. Read the full article in Havasu News here.
M-F: 8am – 5pm
- LA Times: Californians are swarming to Lake Havasu
- Proposed medical facility on Swanson Avenue could be reality within 2 years
- Despite pandemic, construction stays steady in Havasu
- Realtors Remain Optimistic about Local Market
- Real Estate Agents Say Sales in Havasu Still Hot Despite World’s Uncertainty