For now, the construction industry appears to be among the least affected by the coronavirus in the area. Large scale projects such as Havasu Riviera, The Foothills, and the Keller Williams Office Building are all still right on schedule. Chip Campbell, President of Campbell Concrete and Pioneer Earthmovers said none of his projects in Lake Havasu City have been placed on hold so far, and only one subdivision in Kingman has delayed work at this time. Read the full article in Havasu News here.
M-F: 8am – 5pm
- Did Luxelocker Tap into a Storage Whitespace
- Zoning Request for Storage Units on Northern Edge of Havasu OK’d
- Change of Venue Leads to Surprise Showcase of New Keller Williams and Desert Land Group Offices
- New $6 Million Tri-Cities Condo Project Won’t House a Single Person
- Where Does Lake Havasu City Grow From Here?